-->

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

bored to death...

welcome to my new blog...ehehe..

Where should i start. What im going to write.dunno...im bored to death...just now, i was watching a Korean drama entitled 90 days, time to love...pinjam cd housemate ni...quite interesting love stury,but it made me suffocated...sad all the time watching...uhuuhu...that why i just stopped it in the middle...or else,aku teriak sorang2,nangis2...habis tisu kt meja ni kang...

nothing interesting happen in my life recently,no sweet memory to remember...it has been a long time not to hanging out,doing crzy things,laught till my stomach burst,kbox,bowling,waching movies...aku boring...i was thinking all this weekend how to cheer up my boring life...finally i come up with an idea to be a fellow at my sist college...kolej indah permai...may i?...at least i can join students activities...bnyk la aku ni...wanna be a fellow but still want to stay here,in my home sweet home...i like this home so much, eventhough i always left alone..ehehe...the best thing of this house is,i can jog around the living room,climbing up and down the stairs...ehehe..klu aku dok sorg2 aku buat la perangai...if i could buy a house,i would buy a house at this area...kuikuikui...day dreaming...

writing about house,reminds me about my hosmate,one of my housemate wanna get married soon...next month...very soon actually...tahniah kt die..at last,the gossip is become real...last month when i asked her bout that,she said that its just a gossip...funny isn’t it...why dnt u just admit it...mcm artis pulak..kuikuikui...whatever it is,of cos, she has her own reason why dnt just let us know bout that earlier...but im still wondering why the dean n other lecturers was informed earlier...aik,aku ni nak peningkn kepala nape lak...

at this moment, i am sitting on dining table while listening to noisy sound from mesin pemotong rumput...aduih..nape la mesin potong rumput tu so noisy...irriteates me so much...nk layan lagu classic pn da hilang feel...whats more to write...i just want to fill up my free time...owh,about my car...i washed it myself this morning...ehehe...bkn sng aku nk panjat2 tangga cuci kete aku yg tinggi tu...ngan aku yg rendANG TAK bbuah ni...it took me about one and half hour to wash it till shining...perasan la,xde nye bkilau2 kete tu...but at least,debu yg almost half inch thick tu had been removed...poor my car,got stretch here n there...eventought this car is not my choice but i do love it,since it saves petrol so much...i never have a chance to buy my own favorit car...uhuu...this avanza is my mum’s choise,suddenly my father wanna buy dmax and ask me to use the avanza,aku pn ok jela..jd xleh la aku bli kancil idaman ku...kuikuikui...i dreamed about kancil before,when i was studying..funny isn’t it..evryone’s willing to have a Honda,vios,wira ,all big2 cars,but i just want a kancil...but i saw a new model of Hyundai car last Friday after i was having lunch in 1 borneo...its so cute..im in love with the car..named I10..no more kancil in my mind now,replaced by I10...ehehe...the price is quite ok,51k for full spec...but i dnt think i could have it...its better to think about a house first than a new car...n one more...save money to get married...ehehe...

1 comment:

  1. btul ka kak murni?? kak neni mo kawin next month??
    17 april tu??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...